For paper formatting instructions, please follow the guidelines inculded in the Springer's LNICST Author's Kit. Papers should be electronically submissited through the ASSYST system using the following instructions:
- Register for a ASSYST account. Upon registering, a username and a password will be emailed to you
- Login using your new account
- From the Main Menu Interface, click on 'Submit paper'
- You will see the list of current conferences in ASSYST that are still open for submissions. Click on 'Submit a paper' next to GridNets 2009'.
- On the next screen, you will see the conference information and a link to submit your paper. Click on this link.
- Select the paper type you wish to submit.
- Enter the title, abstract and topic information for your paper, and then click 'Next'.
- On the next screen, verify the information you entered. If correct, click on 'Submit'. Use the Back button of your browser to go back to edit any of the details.
- On the same screen, click on 'Submit', next to Manuscript on the right side, to upload your paper
- The next screen allows you to modify the details of your submission, add or remove authors, etc
- Click on 'Browse' and find your document on the computer, then click 'Submit'
- You will be taken back to the main page of your paper upload status. From here, you can upload an updated version of manuscript at any time.
- Once your paper has been reviewed and accepted, you will be able to upload your Camera-Ready version (after Camera-Ready upload start date). You will be able to keep updating your Camera-Ready paper, until it is allowed by the conference.